Colisten (feed Premix)
Colistin Sulfate- 10% w/w
Excipients – QS
- For the control and prevention of infections caused by Gram negative bacterial strains.
- Controls and prevents necrotic enteritis.
- Maintains the colonization of native and useful bacteria in intestines.
- Eliminates E.coli and salmonella infections.
- Prevents bacterial diarrhea & shows synergistic effects with other antibiotics.
- No cross tolerance with a broad range of antibacterial agents.
- Little is absorbed in the alimentary tract and it is residue free.
- Improves FCR and weight gain.
- Controls loose droppings.
- Controls diarrhea of unknown etiology.
For growth promotion: 150 gm per ton of feed
During production decline due to infections:
200 - 250 gm per ton of feed
As suggested by the Veterinarian/Nutritionist.